You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 193716  

Print Page



© Mr Peter D. Dewar

IoE Number: 193716
Location: THE BRIDGE, ST MARTIN'S (west side)
  STAMFORD, SOUTH KESTEVEN, LINCOLNSHIRE
Photographer: Mr Peter D. Dewar
Date Photographed: 26 June 2007
Date listed: 26 April 1974
Date of last amendment: 26 April 1974
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

1671ST MARTIN'S(West Side)The BridgeTF 0306 1/498IIGV

1. 1671 ST MARTIN'S (West Side) The Bridge TF 0306 1/498 II GV 2. 1849. Architect, Edward browning. 3 segmental arches in stone with a moulded string, Small cutwaters, Plain stone parapet. Forms a group with The Riverside Club, Nos 4 and 5 St Mary's Hill. Also forms a group with No 1 St Martin's.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.