You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 193882  

Print Page



© Mr Peter D. Dewar

IoE Number: 193882
Location: HUDDS MILL,
  STAMFORD, SOUTH KESTEVEN, LINCOLNSHIRE
Photographer: Mr Peter D. Dewar
Date Photographed: 27 June 2007
Date listed: 18 December 1981
Date of last amendment: 18 December 1981
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

SCHEDULE1.STAMFORD5314Hudds HillTF 0306 2/1

SCHEDULE 1. STAMFORD 5314 Hudds Hill TF 0306 2/1 II 2. C18 with date stones of 1751 and 1771 stone; slate roof. 2½ storeys with 2 and 3 light windows and overhanging lift room. 3 irregular bays long.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.