You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 205261  

Print Page



© Mr Bob Manekshaw LRPS

IoE Number: 205261
Location: CHURCH OF ST JOHN, CHURCH GROVE (east side)
  TEDDINGTON, RICHMOND UPON THAMES, GREATER LONDON
Photographer: Mr Bob Manekshaw LRPS
Date Photographed: 30 August 1999
Date listed: 25 June 1983
Date of last amendment: 25 June 1983
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

5028CHURCH GROVE(east side)Church of St JohnTQ 1769 31/16

1. 5028 CHURCH GROVE (east side) Church of St John TQ 1769 31/16 II 2. 1829-30 by E Lapidge. White brick, stone dressings. Five bay nave. Aisle windows painted with 2 light, cusped, "Y" tracery. Buttresses between. West end has central octagonal bell turret with small spire and lancets. Beneath this the facade is divided into 3 bays by buttresses. The outer bays are blind, and reflect the shape of the aisle roofs, while in the centre a painted window with eccentric tracery and transom. Door beneath. Three light east window. Parapet. Roof not visible. Galleried interior.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.