You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 216597  

Print Page

© Mr J Martin

IoE Number: 216597
Location: 14 LICHFIELD ROAD (east side)
Photographer: Mr J Martin
Date Photographed: 03 October 1999
Date listed: 18 October 1949
Date of last amendment: 26 April 1976
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

1. 5104 LICHFIELD ROAD (East Side) No 26 (Formerly listed as No 14) SP 1296 1/28 18.10.49. II GV 2. Circa 1680, attributed to Sir William Wilson. Formerly the gatehouse of Moat House. Red brick with ashlar dressings. Gabled roof with stone copings. 2 storeys, 2 sash windows with moulded lintels. Stone pilasters, elliptical carriage arch on right, modern shop front on left. 2 gables to front, 1 to south side elevation. Nos 24 and 26 form a group.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.