© Mr J J Sheridan LRPS
RINGWAY ENGINEERING SERVICE COMPANY, 106, 108 AND 110 FAZELEY STREET B5
BIRMINGHAM, BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS
Mr J J Sheridan LRPS
08 October 2000
08 July 1982
Date of last amendment:
08 July 1982
The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.
Nos 106, 108 and 110
SP 08 NE 7/30
Circa 1840-50, a row of 3 former houses amalgamated and extended to rear as
works or may have been built as such. Backing onto canal arm by the Warwick
Bar. The row present a 2 storey elevation of engineering brick. Gable end
slate roof with flat eaves, boxed bargeboards to gable ends. Plain band corniced
chimneys. Eight bays overall, revealed glazing bar sash windows with stucco
sills and consoles to shallow cornices with blocking courses. Two of the
doorways have shaped consoles supporting block pediments. Massive yard gate
posts shared in part with adjacent No 122 qv. : ashlar monoliths chamfered
and grooved. Works block to rear of 2 and 3 storeys, red brick and engineering
brick, double pile with oculi and lunettes in g%ble ends of slate roofs.
Segmental arched bull nose revealed windows with fixed iron frames.