© Mr Peter Garratt
ST FRANCIS CENTRE, LINDEN ROAD B30
BIRMINGHAM, BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS
Mr Peter Garratt
27 August 2000
21 January 1970
Date of last amendment:
08 July 1982
The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.
St Francis Centre and
(formerly listed as
Church hall adjoining
Church of St Francis of
SP 0481 SW 55/8
SP 0481 3B 56/6 21.1.70
1913, by W Alexander Harvey. Red brick with minimum stone dressings. Roman tile
roof with Lombardic cornice and widely overhanging eaves. In a round-arched style.
Arched door with flanking columns. Left and right, a small arched window ; above,
a roundel. The Hall is connected to the church by a 6-bay arcaded walk. Brick
with stone columns and Roman tile roof.