You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 217466  

Print Page



© Mr J J Sheridan LRPS

IoE Number: 217466
Location: PARISH CHURCH OF ST PETER, OLD CHURCH ROAD B17
  BIRMINGHAM, BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDS
Photographer: Mr J J Sheridan LRPS
Date Photographed: 08 April 2001
Date listed: 25 April 1952
Date of last amendment: 25 April 1952
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

OLD CHURCH ROAD5104Harborne B17Parish Church of St PeterSP 08 SW 11/3225.4.52II

OLD CHURCH ROAD 1. 5104 Harborne B17 Parish Church of St Peter SP 08 SW 11/32 25.4.52 II 2. Battlemented C15 west tower of 3 stages with C14 details in the lowest stage. Nave, aisles, transepts and apsidal chapel all of 1867 and by Yeoville Thomason. Red sandstone. East window in memory of David Cox (1783-1859), the watercolourist, who lies buried in the churchyard.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.