You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 240927  

Print Page



© Mr Trevor Sowray

IoE Number: 240927
Location: CHURCH OF ST SAVIOUR, LIDGET LANE (east side)
  EAST RETFORD, BASSETLAW, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
Photographer: Mr Trevor Sowray
Date Photographed: 05 July 2002
Date listed: 05 November 1976
Date of last amendment: 05 November 1976
Grade B

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

LIDGET LANE1.5345(East Side)Church of St Saviour

LIDGET LANE 1. 5345 (East Side) Church of St Saviour SK 7181 3/122 B GV 2. Dated 1829. Architect, E J Willson. Commissioners' type. Yellow brick, stone dressings. West end has 2 octagonal turrets with lead roofs flanking window of 10 arched lights, mullion and transom, arched dripmould, above arched door with rectangular dripmould. Aisles have narrow Perpendicular windows, buttresses. See also No 2 Welham Road (the Vicarage). Church of St Saviour forms a group with No 2 Welham Road.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.