You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 292863  

Print Page



©  Robert E Priest LRPS

IoE Number: 292863
Location: THE PARISH CHURCH, CHAPEL LANE
  EAST CHILTINGTON, LEWES, EAST SUSSEX
Photographer: Robert E Priest LRPS
Date Photographed: 08 September 1999
Date listed: 20 August 1965
Date of last amendment: 20 August 1965
Grade II*

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

EAST CHILTINGTONCHAPEL LANE5206The Parish ChurchTQ 31 NE 5/19420.8.65.II*

EAST CHILTINGTON CHAPEL LANE 1. 5206 The Parish Church TQ 31 NE 5/194 20.8.65. II* 2. Church of England. Dedication unknown. Originally a chapel of ease to Westmeston. Chancel, nave and small west tower with pyramidal tiled roof. Nave early C12, tower early C13, chancel C14, restored in 1889-90.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.