You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 292876  

Print Page



©  Robert E Priest LRPS

IoE Number: 292876
Location: THE PARISH CHURCH OF ST LAWRENCE, EAST STREET
  FALMER, LEWES, EAST SUSSEX
Photographer: Robert E Priest LRPS
Date Photographed: 05 September 2000
Date listed: 20 August 1965
Date of last amendment: 20 August 1965
Grade II*

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

FAIMEREAST STREET5206The Parish Church ofSt LawrenceTQ 3508 22/31720.08.65.

FAIMER EAST STREET 1. 5206 The Parish Church of St Lawrence TQ 3508 22/317 20.08.65. II* 2. Church of England. Chancel, nave and west tower which also serves as a porch. Rare example of a neo-Norman church. Rebuilt in 1817 and again in 1865, except for the north wall of the nave.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.