© Mr Michael Nash LRPS
CHURCH OF HOLY TRINITY, SEASIDE ROAD
EASTBOURNE, EASTBOURNE, EAST SUSSEX
Mr Michael Nash LRPS
15 August 1999
27 May 1949
Date of last amendment:
27 May 2049
The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.
1065 Church of Holy Trinity
TV 6198 7/12 27.5.49.
Decimus Burton, architect. 1838. Aisles and chancel added 1860. Nave
enlarged and tower rebuilt 1910 by A R G Fenning. Flints. Tower is
cobbled. Decorated style.