You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 297320  

Print Page



© Mr Robin Earl LRPS

IoE Number: 297320
Location: REMAINS OF CHAPEL TO SOUTH WEST OF NO 1 AND NO 2 (OLD ERRINGHAM FARM COTTAGES), STEYNING ROAD (east side)
  SHOREHAM BY SEA, ADUR, WEST SUSSEX
Photographer: Mr Robin Earl LRPS
Date Photographed: 10 October 1999
Date listed: 08 May 1950
Date of last amendment: 15 May 1985
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

In the entry for: SHOREHAM-BY-SEA STEYNING ROAD 3/39 (east side) Barn 40 yds south of Old Erringham Farmhouse The item shall be amended to read: STEYNING ROAD (east side) Barn 40 yds south of Old Erringham Hall (formerly listed as Remains of chapel to south west of No. 1 and 2 (Old Erringham Farm Cottages)) The former listing date shall be added to read: 29/9/72 ------------------------------------ In the entry for SHOREHAM-BY-SEA STEYNING ROAD 3/39 (East side) Barn 40 yards south of Old Erringham Hall (Formerly listed as remains of Chapel to south west of nos. 1 & 2 (Old Erringham Farm Cottages)). the former listing date shall be amended to read 8.5.50 ------------------------------------ SHOREHAM-BY-SEA STEYNING ROAD TQ 20 NW 3/39 (east side) Barn 40 yards south of Old Erringham Farmhous GV II Chancel of church, now barn. Probably C11 or C12. Flint with stone dressings and steep corrugated concrete roof. One round-headed window with worn stone surround to north. Entrance to west. Interior not seen at time of re-survey.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.