You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 302223  

Print Page

© Mr Robin Earl LRPS

IoE Number: 302223
Location: BEDFORD HALL, BEDFORD ROW (west side)
Photographer: Mr Robin Earl LRPS
Date Photographed: 29 July 2000
Date listed: 21 May 1976
Date of last amendment: 21 May 1976
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

BEDFORD ROW5406(West Side)Bedford BallTO 1402 NE 3/16

BEDFORD ROW 1. 5406 (West Side) Bedford Ball TO 1402 NE 3/16 TO 1502 NW 5/16 II GV 2. Now bank premises, originally the Wesleyan Chapel. 1839. Architect Charles Bide. Stuccoed. Cornice and pediment with circular opening in tympanum. Windows in frames with architraves over and in the case of the central one a pediment also. The 3 large windows are wider at the bottom than at the top. The door is placed beneath the central window in the same surround and the latter slopes outwards the whole way down as the door also is wider at the bottom than at the top. Bedford Hall forms a group with Nos 10 and 12 Warwick Street (including Thieves Kitchen premises at rear).

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.