You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 302614  

Print Page



© Mr Richard Newell

IoE Number: 302614
Location: THE PARISH CHURCH OF THE HOLY TRINITY, HIGH STREET (south side)
  HURSTPIERPOINT, MID SUSSEX, WEST SUSSEX
Photographer: Mr Richard Newell
Date Photographed: 30 June 2001
Date listed: 28 October 1957
Date of last amendment: 28 October 1957
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

HURSTPIERPOINTHIGH STREET5405(South side)The Parish Church ofthe Holy Trinity

HURSTPIERPOINT HIGH STREET 1. 5405 (South side) The Parish Church of the Holy Trinity TQ 2716 29/67 II 28.10.57 2. Chancel with north and south chapels, nave with aisles, north porch and tower at west end of north aisle with spire over. built in 1843-5. Architect Sir Charles Barry. C14 Gothic. North chapel added in 1854, south chapel 1874. The building contains the monuments and fittings from the older building on the site.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.