© Mr Donald Pittman
PAIR OF PAVILIONS TO NORTH EAST AND SOUTH EAST CORNERS OF COURTYARD EAST OF WOOTTON LODGE,
RAMSHORN, EAST STAFFORDSHIRE, STAFFORDSHIRE
Mr Donald Pittman
19 March 2003
10 January 1953
Date of last amendment:
30 May 1985
The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.
SK 04 SE RAMSHORN C.P. WOOTTON PARK
4/147 Pair of pavilions
to N.E. and S.E.
10/1/53 corners of courtyard
east of Wootton Lodge
(Formerly listed as
"Two Garden Houses
at Wootton Lodge")
Pair of pavilions. C17. Ashlar; hipped plain tile roofs.
Matching pavilions aligned east-west, that to the N.E. corner facing
south and that to the S.E. corner facing north. 2 storeys; 5 bays,
cross windows to ground floor with common hood mould continued around
each gable end, 2-light mullioned windows to first floor; central
door with circular recessed panel above.