You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 411066  

Print Page



© Mr Brian Harris

IoE Number: 411066
Location: METHODIST CHAPEL, CHURCH STREET (west side)
  SOUTH LEVERTON, BASSETLAW, NOTTINGHAMSHIRE
Photographer: Mr Brian Harris
Date Photographed: 25 January 2003
Date listed: 04 December 1985
Date of last amendment: 04 December 1985
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

SK 78 SESOUTH LEVERTONCHURCH STREET(west side)5/82Methodist Chapel

SK 78 SE SOUTH LEVERTON CHURCH STREET (west side) 5/82 Methodist Chapel II Methodist chapel. 1847 and late C19. Brick with hipped slate roof. Brick plinth, plain eaves, single side wall and single roof stacks. Single storey, 4 bays. Main east front has central bay with 2 round headed glazing bar sashes, and above, datestone inscribed '1847'. Flanked by single round headed recessed bays, each with later C19 flat roofed brick porch with chamfered plinths, moulded frieze and cornice. Each has 3 doors with overlights. Left bay has, above, blank plaque; right bay has, above, plaque inscribed 'School Room'. North and south ends have blocked central round headed recesses flanked by single segmental headed recesses, each containing a single round headed glazing bar sash.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.