You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 414434  

Print Page



©  Norman Wigg

IoE Number: 414434
Location: ST AUGUSTINE OF CANTERBURY'S CHURCH, HAWKHURST ROAD
  TICEHURST, ROTHER, EAST SUSSEX
Photographer: Norman Wigg
Date Photographed: 17 October 2005
Date listed: 13 May 1987
Date of last amendment: 13 May 1987
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

TQ 63 SETICEHURSTHAWKHURST ROADFlimwell1/18St Augustine ofCanterbury's Church

TQ 63 SE TICEHURST HAWKHURST ROAD Flimwell 1/18 St Augustine of Canterbury's Church II Chancel with north vestry, nave without aisles, north porch and west tower with broached shingled spire. The nave and tower were built in 1839 and designed by Decimus Burton. The spire was added in 1873, the chancel in 1879. Early English style. Ashlar. Slate roof. Mural paintings and mosaics inside.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.