You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 414480  

Print Page



© Ms Emma Skeldon

IoE Number: 414480
Location: THE PARISH CHURCH OF ST PANCRAS, THE STREET (north side)
  KINGSTON NEAR LEWES, LEWES, EAST SUSSEX
Photographer: Ms Emma Skeldon
Date Photographed: 06 October 2004
Date listed: 20 August 1965
Date of last amendment: 20 August 1965
Grade II*

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

KINGSTON NEAR LEWESTHE STREET5206(north-west side)The Parish Church ofSt Pancras

KINGSTON NEAR LEWES THE STREET 1. 5206 (north-west side) The Parish Church of St Pancras TQ 3908 23/342 20.8.65. II* 2. Church of England. Chancel, nave and small west tower. Early C14, restored in 1874.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.