You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 415202  

Print Page



© Mr Robin Earl LRPS

IoE Number: 415202
Location: THE PARISH CHURCH OF ST MARY, CHURCH ROAD (east side)
  NEWICK, LEWES, EAST SUSSEX
Photographer: Mr Robin Earl LRPS
Date Photographed: 23 August 2003
Date listed: 20 August 1965
Date of last amendment: 20 August 1965
Grade II*

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

NEWICKCHURCH ROAD5206(east side)The Parish Church ofSt Mary

NEWICK CHURCH ROAD 1. 5206 (east side) The Parish Church of St Mary TQ 4220 19/83 20.8.65. II* 2. Church of England. Chancel with north chapel, nave with north aisle, south porch and west tower. Nave partly C11, partly C14. Chancel and timber-framed porch C14. Tower C15. North chapel and aisle added and the whole building restored in 1886-7. Architect J Oldrid Scott.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.