You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 417504  

Print Page



© Mr Peter Hubbard

IoE Number: 417504
Location: THE PARISH CHURCH,
  STREAT, LEWES, EAST SUSSEX
Photographer: Mr Peter Hubbard
Date Photographed: 19 May 2004
Date listed: 20 August 1965
Date of last amendment: 20 August 1965
Grade II*

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

STREAT5206The Parish ChurchTQ 31 NE 5/23420.8.65.II*

STREAT 1. 5206 The Parish Church TQ 31 NE 5/234 20.8.65. II* 2. Church of England. Dedication unknown. Chancel with vestry to north, nave with south aisle, north porch and small shingled bell-turret with spirelet. Nave 1200 circa, chancel C13, both restored in 1854, when south aisle was dded. Vestry and porch added in 1882.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.