You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 418534  

Print Page



©  Robert E Priest LRPS

IoE Number: 418534
Location: OTE HALL CHAPEL, DITCHLING ROAD
  WIVELSFIELD, LEWES, EAST SUSSEX
Photographer: Robert E Priest LRPS
Date Photographed: 16 August 1999
Date listed: 20 August 1965
Date of last amendment: 27 September 1979
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

WIVELSFIELDDITCHLING ROAD5206Ote Hall Chapel(formerly listed asOte Hall

WIVELSFIELD DITCHLING ROAD 1. 5206 Ote Hall Chapel (formerly listed as Ote Hall Congregational Church) TQ 32 SW 1/56 20.8.65. II 2. Founded in 1778, built in 1780 by Selina, Countess of Huntingdon, who then lived at Great Ote Hall. Grey headers with red brick dressings, string-course and modillion cornice. Tiled roof. Two round-headed windows with glazing bars intact.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.