You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 436099  

Print Page



© Mr Barry Akid

IoE Number: 436099
Location: CHURCH OF ST MARY, THAMES STREET (north side)
  TEDDINGTON, RICHMOND UPON THAMES, GREATER LONDON
Photographer: Mr Barry Akid
Date Photographed: 19 October 1999
Date listed: 02 September 1952
Date of last amendment: 02 September 1952
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

5028THAMES STREET(north side)HamptonChurch of St Mary

1. 5028 THAMES STREET (north side) Hampton Church of St Mary TQ 1469 30/21 2.9.52 II 2. Re-built 1829-31 by E Lapidge. Plain yellow stock brick, Gothick with lancet windows and plain west tower. Galleried interior with quatrefoil piers. Short sanctuary added by Sir Arthur Blomfield in 1888. Monuments and fittings from earlier church, including one to Sybil Pan d 1562.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.