© Micaela Basford
CHURCH OF ST SWITHIN, WALCOT, THE PARAGON
BATH, BATH AND NORTH EAST SOMERSET, SOMERSET
12 June 1950
Date of last amendment:
11 August 1972
The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.
1. THE PARAGON
Church of St Swithin, Walcot
(formerly listed under
ST 7565 NW 11/260 12.6.50.
1779-90 by John Palmer. Square west tower with circular lantern and spire.
2 tiers of windows, segment-headed and round-headed, giant Ionic pilasters.