You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 456236  

Print Page



© Mrs Barbara A West LRPS

IoE Number: 456236
Location: MONUMENT TO WILLIAM PARKER 40 METRES SOUTH WEST OF OLD CHAPEL AT GENERAL CEMETERY, CEMETERY ROAD (north off)
  SHEFFIELD, SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRE
Photographer: Mrs Barbara A West LRPS
Date Photographed: 20 February 2001
Date listed: 08 September 1970
Date of last amendment: 08 September 1970
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

SHEFFIELDSK3485NWCEMETERY ROAD784-1/37/160(North side (off))

SHEFFIELD SK3485NW CEMETERY ROAD 784-1/37/160 (North side (off)) 08/09/70 Monument to William Parker 40m south-west of Old Chapel at General Cemetery II Monument. 1837. Erected by the merchants and manufacturers of Sheffield in memory of William Parker, merchant. White marble. Square stepped base carrying corniced square pedestal with inscription. Circular lantern with fluted Corinthian columns, with festooned base and inscribed cornice, topped with a dome.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.