You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 465215  

Print Page



© Mrs Pennie Keech

IoE Number: 465215
Location: MONUMENTS APPROXIMATELY 3 METRES NORTH OF EAST END OF WOODHOUSE CEMETERY CHAPEL, ST GEORGES FIELDS
  LEEDS, LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE
Photographer: Mrs Pennie Keech
Date Photographed: 17 August 2004
Date listed: 05 August 1976
Date of last amendment: 11 September 1996
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

LEEDS SE2934NW ST GEORGE'S FIELDS 714-1/71/368 Monuments approx. 3 metres north of 05/08/76 east end of Woodhouse Cemetery Chapel (Formerly Listed as: WOODHOUSE LANE (South side (off)) Monuments at Woodhouse Cemetery) GV II Group of 4 memorials. Dated between 1837 and 1894. Finely carved lettering and figures. They commemorate: William Styan (1837); Clara Sladen (1870), and family, flanking columns with angels, broken; William Taylor (1873), carvings include fishing basket, birds, fish and riverbank scene; John Holmes (1780-1843) and family, in a Norman arch.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.