© Dr Neil Bentham
COACH HOUSE AND STABLES ADJOINING NORTH EAST OF NUMBER 1 THE MEADOWS, DIAL LANE
WINFORD, NORTH SOMERSET, SOMERSET
Dr Neil Bentham
24 April 2005
11 July 1997
Date of last amendment:
11 July 1997
The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.
ST56NW WINFORD DIAL LANE
1816/3/10022 Coach House and stables adjoining
NE of No 1 (The Meadows)
Stables and coach house. Circa early C19. Limestone rubble, with painted north front. Pantile roof with stone coped gable end and parapet at rear [S]. Rectangular plan stable and coach house range attached to east side of The Meadows (qv), with north front facing a small courtyard and backing onto the front garden. 2 storeys. Asymmetrical north front with stable doorway on right with plank door and coach house double-doors on left; at centre a small window with window to loft above; all ground floor openings have cambered brick arches. At rear [S], ground and first floor window on left. INTERIOR not inspected.