You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 128397  

Print Page

© Mr Stanley Dicker

IoE Number: 128397
Location: 25 AND 27 THE CHIPPING (east side)
Photographer: Mr Stanley Dicker
Date Photographed: 06 March 2005
Date listed: 06 September 1954
Date of last amendment: 21 March 1985
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

ST 8893-8993 TETBURYTHE CHIPPING(east side)7/121No 256.9.54(formerly listed as Nos 25

ST 8893-8993 TETBURY THE CHIPPING (east side) 7/121 No 25 6.9.54 (formerly listed as Nos 25 and 27) GV II Formerly 2 cottages, now one house in terrace. Late C17. Rubble stone with slate roof and one small brick stack to left. 2 storeys and attic, with single storey section to left. One 2-light stone mullion window with square hoodmould on 1st floor, and 3- light on ground floor. Original door to No 25 on right has been blocked and a C17 stone frame inserted with single fixed leaded light and wooden lintel. Former door to No 27 now C20 half-glazed with concrete lintel and to left a 3-light wooden casement with concrete lintel. Gabled dormer with twin casement.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.