You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 191992  

Print Page

© Mr John Scarbro FRPS

IoE Number: 191992
Photographer: Mr John Scarbro FRPS
Date Photographed: 22 August 1999
Date listed: 26 August 1987
Date of last amendment: 26 August 1987
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

TF 34 SE FREISTONBARNEYFIELD ROAD(north side)12/76Freiston Mill

TF 34 SE FREISTON BARNEYFIELD ROAD (north side) 12/76 Freiston Mill II Tower mill. 1827. Red brick. Tapering tower mill of 3 storeys with dogtooth corbelled eaves. Planked door, with single openings to upper floors on each side. All openings have brick segmental heads. Wallower, upright shaft and great spur wheel remain. Source: P. Dolman.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.