You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 192124  

Print Page



© Mr John Scarbro FRPS

IoE Number: 192124
Location: THE MILL, WIGTOFT ROAD (south side)
  SUTTERTON, BOSTON, LINCOLNSHIRE
Photographer: Mr John Scarbro FRPS
Date Photographed: 29 August 1999
Date listed: 05 April 1988
Date of last amendment: 05 April 1988
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

TF 23 NE SUTTERTONWIGTOFT ROAD(south side)8/71The Mill

TF 23 NE SUTTERTON WIGTOFT ROAD (south side) 8/71 The Mill II Tower mill. c.1840. Red brick partly tarred, tapering tower, with plinth and moulded brick cornice. 5 storeys with planked double doors with 4 steps, above are single glazing bar windows to each floor, all with brick segmental heads. Not inspected internally. No machinery or stones remain. The mill worked until 1921 when the sails were removed. Source: P. Dolman.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.