You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 210836  

Print Page



© Mr Derek Trillo ARPS

IoE Number: 210836
Location: RECTORY TO CHURCH OF ST ELISABETH, LIVERPOOL STREET (east side)
  STOCKPORT, STOCKPORT, GREATER MANCHESTER
Photographer: Mr Derek Trillo ARPS
Date Photographed: 18 March 2001
Date listed: 30 October 1973
Date of last amendment: 30 October 1973
Grade II*

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

1.LIVERPOOL STREET5086(East Side)Rectory to Church ofSt ElisabethSJ 8993 13/12430.10.73.

1. LIVERPOOL STREET 5086 (East Side) Rectory to Church of St Elisabeth SJ 8993 13/124 30.10.73. II* GV 2. 1374. Alfred Waterhouse, architect. Gothic, of 2 storeys in red brick with stone dressings and tile roof. Sash windows. Gothic porch, gables and dormer windows. Part of the industrial community developed by Sir William Houldsworth - see also School, and Church and Men s Club in Leamington Road. Houldsworth School, Wall, Rectory to Church of St Elisabeth and Wall form a group with Church of St Elisabeth, wall, and Houldsworth Working Men s Club in Leamington Road.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.