© Mr James A. Ray
THE COACH HOUSE AT AYMESTERY COURT SCHOOL, ACREFIELD ROAD (east side)
LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDE
Mr James A. Ray
14 March 2003
14 March 1975
Date of last amendment:
19 June 1985
The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.
SJ 4287 ACREFIELD ROAD
41/14 The Coach-house
as the Coach-
Coach house with billard room above. Dated "H. J. R. 1887"
on bressumer. Brick with tile hanging and tile roof. 2
storeys, 3 bays. Ground floor has square windows. Jettied
1st floor with coving has 2-light windows flanking half-
dormer with timbered gable.