You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 213653  

Print Page

© Mr David Cross

IoE Number: 213653
Photographer: Mr David Cross
Date Photographed: 04 March 2002
Date listed: 14 March 1975
Date of last amendment: 14 March 1975
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

SJ 4086ALLERTON ROADL1843/61Former stableblock to

SJ 4086 ALLERTON ROAD L18 43/61 Former stable block to Cleveleys 14.3.75 G.V. II Stables and coach house now disused (1984). 1865. Sir G.G.Scott. Stone with slate roof. 3 ranges round 3 sides of yard. East range is parallel to street and of 2 storeys and 4 bays. End bays project under gables. Drip mould over ground floor. Ashlar flush quoins and window surrounds. End bays have 2-light windows, that to right has 1st floor door. North range has Clock Tower with gabled clock faces (faces now gone 1984), louvred bell stage, and short spire. Range to west is stable block. Coach's shelter in north-east angle of yard has hipped roof on iron supports. Built as stable buildings to Cleveleys (now demolished).

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.