You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 213969  

Print Page

© Mr Ronald May

IoE Number: 213969
Photographer: Mr Ronald May
Date Photographed: 28 September 2006
Date listed: 14 March 1975
Date of last amendment: 19 June 1985
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

SJ 4194 CROXTETH PARK SJ 413946 L12 15/338 Kennels (formerly listed under Croxteth Hall Lane as 14.3.7 Kennels at Croxteth Hall). G.V. II Kennels. 1870's. J. Douglas. Red brick with patterned roof of blue and green slate with tile cresting. One storey, 3 bays. 1st 2 bays are kennels; central entrance has flanking 3-light windows with leaded lights. Roof has 2. iron louvres. End bay higher, with steeper, half-hipped roof with gablet to left return. Gabled 4-light window with leaded upper panes. Right return has 3-light window under projecting tie beam and smaller window under half-hip. Entrance has arch-braced timber frame; porch inside has bench and recessed door. Boxed pump and stone trough to right of entrance, under window. Clustered brick stack. Rear has entrances to kennels and small windows. Exercise yards and paddock with iron railings.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.