You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 359424  

Print Page



© Mr Patrick Norris

IoE Number: 359424
Location: THE HERMITAGE, ST MICHAEL'S CHURCH ROAD
  LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDE
Photographer: Mr Patrick Norris
Date Photographed: 30 June 2001
Date listed: 28 June 1952
Date of last amendment: 28 June 1952
Grade II*

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

SJ 3687ST. MICHAEL'SCHURCH ROADL1736/1070The Hermitage

SJ 3687 ST. MICHAEL'S CHURCH ROAD L17 36/1070 The Hermitage 28.6.52. G.V. II House. Before 1815. For ironfounder John Cragg. Stucco, slate roof. 2 storeys, 6 bays. 1st bay recessed, 3 bays break forward with central projecting bay. Windows of 2 cusped lights with label moulds to 1st floor of 3 projecting bays; other windows sashed or with casements. Entrance has 4-centred head. To left, in front of recessed bay, is delicate Gothic verandah of cast iron.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.