You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 359426  

Print Page



© Mr David Cross

IoE Number: 359426
Location: THE CLOISTERS, ST MICHAEL'S CHURCH ROAD
  LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL, MERSEYSIDE
Photographer: Mr David Cross
Date Photographed: 06 August 2004
Date listed: 14 March 1975
Date of last amendment: 14 March 1975
Grade II*

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

SJ 3686ST. MICHAEL'SROADL1736/1072The Cloisters

SJ 3686 ST. MICHAEL'S ROAD L17 36/1072 The Cloisters 14.3.75. G.V. II* House. Circa 1815. For ironfounder John Cragg. Stucco with slate roof. 2 storeys, 5 bays with later 3-bay extension to left, 1st bay projects under gable, with diagonal buttresses. Windows have label moulds and casements with ogee headed lights and iron camesto diamond panes. Entrance has label mould, 4-centred head and iron, traceried porch with corrugated plastic roof. Delicate iron verandah with cresting and trellis supports on garden side. Interior with elliptical iron staircase and delicate handrail in Gothic style, also beadings to door panels.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.