You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 408244  

Print Page

© Mr John Scarbro FRPS

IoE Number: 408244
Location: THE MILL, STATION ROAD (east side)
Photographer: Mr John Scarbro FRPS
Date Photographed: 05 September 1999
Date listed: 05 April 1988
Date of last amendment: 05 April 1988
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

TF 24 SW SWINESHEADSTATION ROAD(east side)4/86The Mill

TF 24 SW SWINESHEAD STATION ROAD (east side) 4/86 The Mill II Tower mill. 1821. Red brick, with conical felt roof. 3 stage, having corbelled out eaves. Planked door and 2 light windows under segmental arches. Interior not inspected. 2 pairs of stones, wooden great spur wheel, upright shaft. The tower mill worked until the early 1930s when the sails blew off. Source: P. Dolman.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.