You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 443650  

Print Page



© Dr Geoffrey Court

IoE Number: 443650
Location: OUTBUILDINGS AT HILL BARK FARM, HILL BARK ROAD (south side)
  HOYLAKE, WIRRAL, MERSEYSIDE
Photographer: Dr Geoffrey Court
Date Photographed: 07 March 2002
Date listed: 20 January 1988
Date of last amendment: 20 January 1988
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

SJ 28 NWHOYLAKEHILL BARK ROAD(south side)Frankby4/29Outbuildings

SJ 28 NW HOYLAKE HILL BARK ROAD (south side) Frankby 4/29 Outbuildings at Hill Bark - Farm G.V. II Farm building. 1875. By J. Douglas. Stone with tile roof. L-plan, 2 storeys. West range, stables and barn. Stable doors have lintels with relieving arches and 3-light small- paned casements over. Barn has opening and timber-frame with brick nogging over; canopy with cat-slide roof; sliding doors. Entrance to right has gabled loading door over. End opening with timber framing above, and gabled dormer. North range, stores, stables and cart shelter, is similar. Pitching eye in raking dormer, large opening under canopy, gabled dormer, gabled loading door and 3-bay cart shelter. Built as part of model farm for Hill Bark.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.