You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 443914  

Print Page



© Mr Michael Perry

IoE Number: 443914
Location: TRINITY PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH (COUNTESS OF HUNTINGDON'S CHAPEL), THE VINEYARDS
  BATH, BATH AND NORTH EAST SOMERSET, SOMERSET
Photographer: Mr Michael Perry
Date Photographed: 14 April 2005
Date listed: 12 June 1950
Date of last amendment: 12 June 1950
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

1.THE VINEYARDS823Trinity Presbyterian Church(Countess of Huntingdon's12.6.50.Chapel) and

1. THE VINEYARDS 823 Trinity Presbyterian Church (Countess of Huntingdon's 12.6.50. Chapel) and Chapel House, forecourt wall, gatepiers and gates ST 7565 SW 15/264 II 2. Selina, Countess of Huntingdon lived 1707-91. House with "Gothic" bay and windows. Chapel behind built 1765 in "Batty Langley Gothic". Rectangular building with apse. Flat ceiling with large cove below. King and Queen post roof. The gallery, since altered, added 1783. Forecourt with dwarf stone wall, right and left hand pairs of plain stone gate piers with double wrought iron gates and ogee-arched iron overthrows with lampholders.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.