© Dr John Airlie Hunter
CONSERVATORY 7 YARDS TO SOUTH OF THE ABBEY,
STONELEIGH, WARWICK, WARWICKSHIRE
Dr John Airlie Hunter
16 September 2004
11 April 1967
Date of last amendment:
23 January 1987
The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.
6/270 Conservatory 7 yards to
south of The Abbey
11.4.67 (formerly included as part
of listing of The Abbey)
1770. Sandstone ashlar. Pitched glazed roof supported on cast iron structure.
Rectangular, seven bays on south, three bays on the east and west gabled end
elevations. Plinth. The two gabled end walls and south elevation have a
succession of tall round headed windows with glazing bars. Moulded heads with
keyblocks. Between the openings are pilasters supporting an entablature with
dentil cornice and parapet with ball finials. Central doorway on south side.
North wall is blank apart from two round headed windows to left and right.