You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 351626  

Print Page



© Mr Roger Norman

IoE Number: 351626
Location: TWO TOMBCHESTS OF RICHARD ROUNSEVALL AND MARY KEN, 3 METRES TO EAST OF NORTH TOWER OF CHURCH OF ST ENODOC,
  ST MINVER LOWLANDS, NORTH CORNWALL, CORNWALL
Photographer: Mr Roger Norman
Date Photographed: 18 July 2005
Date listed: 26 June 1987
Date of last amendment: 26 June 1987
Grade II

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

SW 97 NWST MINVERLOWLANDS3/306Two tombchests of Richard-Rounsevall and Mary Ken, 3m toeast of north tower of Church of

SW 97 NW ST MINVER LOWLANDS 3/306 Two tombchests of Richard - Rounsevall and Mary Ken, 3m to east of north tower of Church of St. Enodoc GV II Two tombchests. 1720 and 1723. In memory of Richard Rounsevall, probably of Trewiston, who died in 1720 and Mary, wife of John Ken also probably of Trewiston, who died in 1723. Stone rubble rectangular chests with slate lids. Inscriptions in border around the lids in upper and lower case letter with serifs.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.