You are here: Home > Details for IoE Number: 295528  

Print Page

© Mr Ryan Gearing

IoE Number: 295528
Photographer: Mr Ryan Gearing
Date Photographed: 25 November 2002
Date listed: 13 October 1952
Date of last amendment: 13 October 1952
Grade II*

The Images of England website consists of images of listed buildings based on the statutory list as it was in 2001 and does not incorporate subsequent amendments to the list. For the statutory list and information on the current listed status of individual buildings please go to The National Heritage List for England.

POLEGATEPARK CROFT5208Polegate WindmillTQ 50 SE 24/20613.10.52

POLEGATE PARK CROFT 1. 5208 Polegate Windmill TQ 50 SE 24/206 13.10.52 II* 2. Also called Mockett's Mill and Ovenden Mill after past owners and Willingdon Mill as it was moved from the parish of Willingdon. Good tower mill built in 1817. Red brick, all headers, partly tile-hung. Metal sheet cap. Three sweeps partly intact and one middling only for the fourth. Part of the fantail intact.

Please note that the inclusion of a listed building on this website does not mean it is open to the public.